Friday, August 20, 2021

Digital Portraits - Childhood Heroes in Procreate


Its been couple of weeks, I have been playing on my IPAD !!! It took me some time to take this leap of getting one, I knew it will quicken my process, it will help me manage more on go. This year has been teaching me a lot about abundance and where to look.  Hence this wasnt an easy investment but am so glad i did. 
Working on it its so much fun, the brushes etc make so easy and i one knows Photshop its much easier to maneuver. 

To inspire me further I jumped in to do my childhood heroes portraits! these are the personalities that indirectly inspired me to pursue art and creative thinking, the general nudges from my family knowingly or unknowingly have helped shape me to what I am.
 



The Above Portrait is of M.F.Husain Indian artist who's painting of horses left such a mark on me...the bright colours and the cubist style. I don't have cubist style but the freedom in his brush strokes was delightful.

On Procreate it took me some time to get the best background, I think with shadow hint, it has come out pretty good. What do you think?











No comments:

Post a Comment