Thursday, April 29, 2021

Learning Always - Skillshare Gems

In March I published my first skillshare class 'Balancing Art Practice with Motherhood' - quite an intimate topic and I felt really vulnerable opening up but I wanted it to be personal. - In the Class i share with ideas for art practice  that i have used & learned over times while overpowering my beliefs as I became a mom- An Artist Mom.  Some of the feedback and reviews I received have been so heart touching especially when they have said the things i have shared could easily be applicable for people who aren't parents.  Few people even mentioned how different parts of the class topic really hit home and inspired them. Please do have a look or share with someone you think might relate - The class is 30 mins long.

My mom used to tell me to write down things so that I can remember better and My dad said recently being a Sikh means learning for life. As my class is performing well according to Skillshare I have received a year membership so i have plenty of amazing classes to learn from. 

Inspired by the saying of my mom and dad, I have  thought of sharing my take from various Skillshare classes or whatever I have learnt in written form here including  if there were any specific reviews I wanted to give to a Class. Hopefully somebody else will find it useful too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment