Monday, February 1, 2021

In Doubt of where to simply Start Here

 

100day project started yesterday, Other than painting everyday I was clear on one thing I would like to blog everyday for next 100 days. So here I am. 

Do people still blog? or they just fill so many other social media channels out there with long captions. 

There are so many ways of connecting with everyone out there that it becomes overwhelming. Do you find it overwhelming? I do? I wanted to start this back as a journal, as a space that i can acknowledge the changes, the growth and talk to myself, share few things with anyone out there who reads this. Anyone who is reading this, A big hello!!

I was mentioning my friend and fellow Artist Bhavna Handa about all the confusion over the millions of ideas I had right now and she reminded me of one very important fact.....'just START' 

So as I start this Blog series - I would like to share the same with you , if you have been sitting over an an idea a while and easily finding every excuse not to do it, its because your mind is making you think that you are going to fail at this. I would suggest to simply start, at-least you gave it a try!


2 comments: