Friday, March 29, 2019

Fooling around with Textures


I have realised, my pictures of time spent with Special K are more of process documentation rather than finished products. I love the process and especially to know how engrossed a kid can be with simple activities. Being a full time stay/work at home mum, comes with its challenges but amazing blessings as one can spend time with their little ones. Monetarily wise few months might have gone as an adventure but getting those wonderful questions, cute smiles always win. Though I want people to know there are times I  lose my patience and end up  reminding myself that this phase is not going to last long. So Enjoy and Learn.

Here we are using treasures found in our walks along with play doh accessories on air dry clay.. we created few paper weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment