Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Creating Tunnels

I might have mentioned earlier Special K loves Clocks, Cars,Trains,Dolls House and Cooking. One of the cold mornings, I had to dip thru my Pinterest board to try an activity that could give me atleast few 20 mins so that I could do few admin work. This was great. The original activity link here https://mamapapabubba.com/2018/07/09/easy-paper-tunnels-for-little-car-lovers/

I had few foam board/cards left from foam sticker pack from Wilko. Always keep a bag of crafty stuff nearby, one never knows what can come handy.

Special K played with it till his big cars got stuck and Lego man didn't want to come out of the tunnel. We varied the shape a bit so that it keeps him engrossed, Made the line straight, lined the tunnels up near to edge of the table..etc etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment