Friday, March 22, 2019

Painting Big-ish Scale

 In January while I was working on my first Mural in London for Children's Library at Preston Road Community Library, (the link here), Special K had fun watching me struggle and enjoy painting at big scale. Our flat was in a mess that time, but he was so patient that I really wanted him to enjoy big scale too.

I had this Big Canvas from Tiger Shop (few years old now), I didn't like what I had painted on it and was using it more as a creative mark making board than anything. I gave him some paints, got the surface ready, he loved it. It didnt keep him busy fir very long but he did really enjoy it. I sometimes envious of a kids mark making skills, they are so carefree in their brush strokes. Acrylics again, an old plate for canvas and few old brushes.



No comments:

Post a Comment