Tuesday, March 16, 2021

100 Day Project

 This year its my 4th 100 days project and I am already lagging behind but for some big reasons, Been working on Skillshare class and Day dreaming about Permission to Create platform. I never thought i could teach or be in education sector, but i suppose am still not teaching its more of sharing what i know!

Here are few pics from my Decorated Vehicles project, inspired from Southasian vehicles especially India and Pakistan. I always wanted to create a series in this so am glad I finally started working on this.

Materials Used 
Camel Poster Colours (They work like Gouache)
Posca markers (these work like dream)
Goldline Watercolour Pad 
Taklon Paintbrush




1 comment:

  1. one of my all time favorites of the 100 day project this year.I totally forgot about blogger for a while.the few times I am on..I make sure to put a little love here.

    ReplyDelete