Monday, February 14, 2022

Painting 365

Eek! Am doing it and no going back!! 
Painting365 starts in 22 days!!! On March 8th  I will officially start painting, posting, listing, and selling one painting every day. These paintings will be sold on my etsy shop for the dollar amount of the day (for example, on day 13,the painting will cost $13). To start with the paper size would be roughly 6” x 6” with medium gouache/ watercolours. 


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=15MiuazB7eQMmwj9gn8CmRHFmWrEKqjAp
This is inspired by Emily Jeffords who did this few years back, am doing it so that I get into habit of posting my artworks to sell on my site rather than me just hoarding them and not letting them go. This is also to celebrate a big bday for myself. 

Would you like a painting for yourself?? I would love to paint a painting specifically for you it for your loved one! Send me a photograph of one of your beautiful memories/ keepsake, and I will paint it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment