Friday, March 8, 2019

Mural at PrestonRoad Community Library for Children's Section

I was super thrilled that my proposal for the Mural got such a positive response at the Preston Road Library. Though creating the artwork I must say came with its set of challenges, especially that I worked on it in my small studio space, had to carry it down hill, asking our Airbnb Guest help take of Special K.
The artwork has been done on Perspex sheet, though its best and more long lasting if one paints on the front side of perspex, I painted on the right side so that kids can feel the texture of the paint/the brushstrokes. For additional sensory add on I added Felt leaves along with few other textures and colourful perspex discs.
Am so grateful for my other half to make this video for me. I love his documentary/factual style of filmmaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment