Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Printed Village ----- the Winner is !!!!!

Some of you might remember the post of my first Printed Village submission.  I submitted for May again for their  "Floral Challenge",  practically last minute.
It was wonderful to receive email from them saying, Am one of the 3 finalists and winner will be announced in 2 days time. How exciting!!

After a lot of instagram voting and checking every now and then,I couldn't check anymore due to excitement and nervousness. Received a call from my Niece...."you have won".
I won!!! Thank you so much everyone out there for your support and love.

Here is the artwork thats going to be printed on scarves soon and will be available at Printed Village site.

They have a Nautical Theme going on right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment